Thread: Windows explorer crashes after openning windows media player 12

Windows explorer crashes after openning windows media player 12

I have noticed that whenever i try to open tht windows media player 12 in my system the explorer crashes frequently. Well after that i could not do anything neither raise the volume of the system volume or cannot change the songs. Tht is a big frustration for me. Everytime i open a windows media player 12 i get an error message saying Windows Explorer is not responding. This happens everytime I open a windows media player 12. Well what can be the problem behind it? So anyone of you who can help me with the solutions then do get back to me.

Re: Windows explorer crashes after openning windows media player 12

Well for this particular problem I think you must download a registry file which I have given you here. So do install that file in the system and then try running the windows media player and I am quite sure that you will be able to get the explorer running properly. I think the problem Is due to the missing of a particular registry file and that’s what is causing the problem. So do download that file in your system and you will be able to solve al lthe problem .so do let me know if you are able to get the perfect solution.

Well the problem may be due to the various plugins that you must have installed in the system and hence it is giving you such problem. So i think this would be the problem In your case. Well what you have to do is remove the plugins of the windows media player. Do try removing them and see if it helps or not. If it is not helping you then I would advice you to completely remove the windows media player program from the system and then try reinstalling it again in the system. I think that will be a better option for you.

Well I think you must better scan your system with a good antivirus program. Mostly that will help you in detecting the viruses and the malwares that are available in your system. they might be the reason for the explorer to crash. So do try scanning your system with a good antivirus program and I am sure you will be able to get the desired results there. As such it is a strange problem but still i would recommend you this method. Lets hope it will give you the desired results for you.