Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iTunes shows "Unable to load provider data from Sync Services" message

Windows Software

Old 24-02-2011

iTunes shows "Unable to load provider data from Sync Services" message

I have just upgraded my iTunes and while I have each time I hookmy iPod Touch in to synchronize I obtain the memo "iTunes was not capable to load supplier data from Sync Services. Reconnect or try over again afterward". I never seen this kind of message before and I don?t have any idea about that. However it was nearly six weeks I started using the iTunes. I didn?t get any issues in previous version. The problem started only after upgrading it. What can I do now?

Old 24-02-2011

Re: iTunes shows "Unable to load provider data from Sync Services" message

I had this similar trouble. I totally uninstalled itunes and installed a preceding version. When you carry out this it will state that it can?t be completed because a file was updated by way of a latest version. I for all time back up itunes on an external HDD as a result I have the files previous to i updated. Open itunes folder and you'll observe a file named library.itl, that?s where entire data for itunes. Directly removing it won?t help you at all. You need to take a backed up version and put back it among the one inside the folder ( copy it ). Now update the iTunes and the problem will surely going to resolve now.
Old 24-02-2011

For that error message I have a better solution and I hope that it will work for you. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone, you should get the error message Sync Services. Go the Help menu and click diagnosis, check the boxes Connectivity Test and Test of sync with the iPhone are checked, and then start the diagnosis. Unplug the iPhone, then reconnect the while keeping iTunes open. It might be solved now.
Old 24-02-2011

When you connect an iPhone otherwise iPod touch toward a computer through Windows or else when trying to synchronize your gadget, you may perhaps observe the next message in iTunes: "ITunes could not load data class information from sync services" There are several resolution for this issue but the most important is to know about whether you have the latest iTunes update or not. Go to the apple official website and see whether there is any latest version of iTunes available for download.
Old 24-02-2011

I have also gone through the similar problem. Not only me, many users have been experiencing the several problems when they sync their idevice with iTunes. After several researches the apple itself announced that the issue is causing due to some outdated editions of security programs in the Windows computer. A number of outdated editions of Symantec Endpoint security can reason this trouble. If you encompass Symantec Endpoint Protection installed on your computer, substantiates that it is updated to latest released version or newer Manufacturer.
Old 25-02-2011

I have also been using the iTunes in my computer. I have an iphone which I used to sync with this app. However I am using a Windows computer. Yesterday I have installed a third party bricko pack in my computer hoping that it will adds more interface design to my current OS. This pack didn?t affect anything in my computer except the iTunes. When I try to sync with it, I also got the same message. I suddenly assume the reason for this. Then I have removed the pack. After deleting it the problem solves itself.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,