Thread: itunes Store shows "Temporarily Unavailable" message

itunes Store shows "Temporarily Unavailable" message

I have an Ibook G3 in which I have installed the iTunes. You all may know that why we are using the iTunes. Along with ibook, I also have an I phone which I sync with iTunes for applications and other purposes. You might have seen the itunes store there. Yesterday I launched this, I mean opened this but I shows some message saying that iTunes Store Temporarily not available, try later. So I tried some time later, again the same message. Even after two days also it is showing me the same message. What it could be?

Re: itunes Store shows "Temporarily Unavailable" message

Software that influences the method your Windows PC transmits and gets information above the Internet can origin errors while accessing the iTunes Store otherwise can entirely avoid access. You can resolve numerous issues by setting the connection of Internet filtering program with the intention that it identifies addresses iTunes as well as the iTunes Store. You are able to configure the Internet software to permit iTunes to right to use the Internet. If you make use of Norton Internet Security otherwise Norton Personal Firewall, you require allowing iTunes inside the settings of firewall.

First of all I need to ask you only one question and that is have you swapped your ISP. If you have changed your ISP then there might be a reason for this issue. If you have not installed new hardware for your network, your ISP may be blocking access to the iTunes Store. Inform the ISP of the existence iTunes access, which can help them to configure their servers to enable traffic to iTunes Store.

If you cannot access iTunes Store for further than a day, there may be a configuration problem or software ISP is blocking access to iTunes Store. It is also possible that your copy of the iTunes application has expired. If iTunes has expired, you cannot access iTunes Store. You can download the latest version of iTunes from apple Website. If this is not the problem then you may need to reset the key management system. Typically, many connection errors are caused by problems with key management.

Have you upgraded to a wireless Internet connection or high speed? It is possible that the problem is due to the new DSL or cable modem, or router. These devices allow the PC to get Internet access at speed much higher or route the connection to several computers. However, this way you can expose your computer to hackers. To avoid this, manufacturers of these products often install firewalls to prevent hackers and viruses threatening the system. While this level of security is beneficial, it is possible that sometimes a device determines that iTunes Store is a threat to your PC. If this happens, you must configure these devices so that iTunes can access iTunes Store. Contact your ISP or the manufacturer of the device if you need help setting up your device.

Check your internet connection while using the Itunes store. If it is not sending or receiving any packets then assume that the iTunes store is not interacting properly with your computer or network. Re-install otherwise update it and check again. If the issue still persist then use internet access from different source like USB, then try to connect it. After doing this if the issue still persist then I think that some port which the iTunes uses to interact with internet might have been blocked. You need to carry out the port forwarding in your computer so that it can connect to the appropriate server.