Thread: iTunes store freezes with Genius on and won't responds mouse clicks

iTunes store freezes with Genius on and won't responds mouse clicks

I am getting an issue in the iTunes store which is lying on my MacBook Pro. If I switch on the Genius, iTunes finish up not reacting to mouse clicks. I should click numerous times in rapid sequence to obtain it to index the click, after that frequently those several clicks will lastly register and it will inform me I've already bought an item many times since the clicks will lastly find accepted. It is really annoying. Does anyone have this kind of issue with Genius?

Re: iTunes store freezes with Genius on and won't responds mouse clicks

Yes, it really seems to me that the iTunes issue because otherwise you will get noticed now when something other avoids it. When you turn on the Genius in iTunes it may get some time to run. At this time the itunes store stuck for while without responding to the user actions. This time not only mouse click, the keyboard input also wont responds at all. To avoid this you need to maintain the regular update of iTunes. If there is bug, then the update will resolve it easily.

I've the similar issue "iTunes Store" windows don’t contain the spotlight automatically. For instance, while I utilize expose from safari toward iTunes, the scroller is gray, I should click to contain the spotlight and afterward iTunes eases my clicks on applications. Besides, when I close up "iTunes Store" window and further application's contains the focal point, to enclose it over again on iTunes Store, I should click iTunes Store on top of the dock except I must first click lying on the desktop and afterward on top of the iTunes Store window. I have mailed to apple support team but didn’t get any replay about this issue yet.

First all I need to tell you that do not click on the iTunes store when it is out of focus. When you open the iTunes and then move toward the Store, it suddenly opens but it won’t let you to do anything until it comes to focus. When you turn on the Genius the Itunes store went to out of focus and hangs for a while for managing proper configuration. When it is done, it came back to the focus stating that it is ready for the user request. At that time only you can register on it. Otherwise the app doesn’t register for any kind of action or input from the user.

It seems to me that kind of bug or programming error in the iTunes app. This kind of issues only or frequently occurs when some bug still resided in the program. The application might be taking much time to come back to the focus from the out of focus view. This could be only related to the mouse click. Using the keyboard control you may not get much trouble here. What version of iTunes you are using? Have you tried any different version? Is you are getting the issue in newest version then try to use previous version until you get the bug free app.

I think that the iTunes store is acquiring much time for initialization and connecting to the internet. If the initialization of the app get much time then whatever the input you have given to it at that time get delayed. When the apple comes to focus or working condition, the actions or inputs which you have given before may be going to take place on by one at this moment. So the app will continue with that user action without requesting the new requests. This really seems to be the frustrating thing. This kind of issue occurs in some other app also when the when the computer freezes for a while and continue with the same point when it get suspend. I don’t know why this thing has not been resolved yet. I hope that in future someone will find the better solution for this.