Thread: How to clear navigation with Quattro File Explorer?

How to clear navigation with Quattro File Explorer?

I want to know how to clear navigation with Quattro File Explorer?? Let me tell you frankly, that I am not having any idea about the Quattro File Explorer (!!! ) so can't do much things. Actually we have given a task to complete in which, there is a question where we have to use Quattro File Explorer for clearing the navigation. I tried to search on Google, but didn't find the proper results. So, I thought to post here and now I am expecting some members to help me.

Re: How to clear navigation with Quattro File Explorer?

Who needs to represent complex network drives or partitions more than two windows should be used to Q-Dir Explorer alternative access. Power users is in this context, the Free and Total Commander down to the heart. Because their functions are not called by a majority of the users, is Q-Dir, the focus on window-optimization, including user-friendly display and interaction. The default settings are well chosen and easy to find icons for quick configuration of the windows. The flexibility is endless. Press ALT + L to enable a magnifying glass. In addition, color-coded filter can be set. Important files can be recognized at a glance. Each window can be next to the file list, the directory structure map. Moreover, all the standard functions of Windows Explorer supported. Between the windows is now - as usual - are copied or moved. Extra gimmicks are the "clones" of windows and the export of directory listings.

The safe use of multiple partitions or drives on the network you are using the Windows File Explorer quickly at the end of the possibilities. Thus already in the '80s developed tools such as the legendary Norton Commander and others followed, such as the free commander or Total Commander. The latter part of our daily bread and offer the user a decisive advantage of a multi-window technique. The power of Free and Total Commander is not available in practice much of the user, and so has concentrated on the Q-Dir window optimization, including user-friendly display and interaction.

After the first start you will notice that the default settings are already very well chosen. Top-right, some icons for quick configuration of the windows, the flexibility is unlimited. Press ALT + L to enable a magnifying glass. In the "Tools>> More Options>> Colors can be set color-coded filter, so that important files at a glance. Each window can show next to the file list, the directory structure. In addition, all standard functions of Windows Explorer are supported. Between the windows must now be copied or moved.

After a restart of Q-Dir is one of the preset window, respectively paths direct access. In addition to the usual C:\ drive or USB stick and the integration of network drives is possible. not yet sufficient whom four windows, this clone on "File> Duplicate" and thus given control over more customizable window. Additional features include quick access to favorites created and the export of Directory Listings in .Txt, .Doc, .Html, .Xls and .Csv. Q-Dir stands out from the rivalry mainly from the fact that more than two windows, and supports this also can be cloned. The handling in a multifaceted network of drives and partitions will be facilitated significantly.