| || |
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Script based virus
I too had the same problem when I uninstall the previous antivirus and install the new one, Follow the steps that are given below as it is. First disable system restore.
- You have to open task manager kill the procedure wscript.exe , dxdlg.exe.
- Then Go to location "C:\Windows\System32" . If you locate any of these files similar to CleanVirus.vbs, dxdlg, and boot.vbs delete them. Note: Files are in hidden mode so go to folder options and select the option to show hidden files and folder.
- Click on start go on run and click it. In the left side "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon ",on the right side you will find the file "Shell" and its value should be Explorer.exe if you find any value ahead of explorer.exe then double click on the file and delete it.
- look for a file name "Userinit" and the value it contains is C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe, and if there is anything after "," then double click on the uerinit file and delete it.
- Navigate to this location "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main".At the right side look for window title and start page files and delete it values by double clicking on it.
- In Windows drive search boot.vbs, kinza.exe files and delete them.
- After this download a uipdate version of antimalware from any trusted site and scan the whole site then restart ypur PC and do the system restore.