Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View

Windows Software

Old 22-02-2011

MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View

Hi,

I'm looking to show my costs per resource in ms project. But I wan to show this in the Gantt view.

I realise this is possible in the resource usage view, however I need the info on the same page.

Secondly can anyone tell me if it's possible to have project show your resources used at the summary task level.

Thanks

Old 20-04-2011

Re: MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View

The first thing that I want to let you know is that Gantt chart is nothing but the view which states the estimated time and the time taken to complete the same. Now the imagelink shows the rough idea regarding the resources and all so what I want you to do here is that just try and achieve in the similar way but based on your project.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,