Thread: How to hide 34 optional languages packs which are offering by Windows 7

How to hide 34 optional languages packs which are offering by Windows 7

I have been making use of the RTM Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Now, I am receiving 34 updates to install optional language packs. On the other hand, I can see no way to "hide" or dismissal. Only a check box is there to install. The funny part is that there is an alternative in the Windows Control Panel Update on the left side to "Restore hidden updates" so presumably there is a way to hide in the first place. I cannot find it. Can anyone help me to discard or hide these updates optional language pack, so do not have listed all the time?

Re: How to hide 34 optional languages packs which are offering by Windows 7

When I was going in this so at that time I forgot about that change by angle brackets does not work here. So this line: we use the usual + Click to select several or all of them. Shift must face the sign +. In other words, who now works as in Windows Explorer: Click on an item in the list to highlight it, and then hold down the Shift key while you click another item in the list? Both elements - and all between them - will be selected and can act in a group.

When I hide it so at that time I realized I wanted to install one and when it returned to show I am not seeing any of the 34 MUI in the hidden list. Are you able to tell me that why and how I am able to get them back? Also in Windows XP there was no support for languages of East Asia so what is the equivalent of Windows 7? So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Windows Update has 35 language packs available for those with Ultimate or Enterprise Edition, to completely change the language of the operating system. And your operating system is in English, the other 34 languages and is shown as optional updates if necessary one or more. The only way not to see the language pack updates is to hide them. Just choose the updates you want to hide, right click and choose Hide update.