Thread: Not able to listen online radio or view video with windows media player 11

Not able to listen online radio or view video with windows media player 11

I am having a windows 7 compatible Acer Aspire laptop; this was running fine to fulfill all my daily task regarding official or some of the personal features. I am using all the default setting and application in my system. for watching movies or listening online radio I use windows media player 11, but there is problem that I am facing form last three days. Whenever I ping any channel or video in this player, it redirects to the web page for fetching the radio program or video but it maximum up to, "connecting" "opening media" and "Ready", and then player stopped working. What should be the cause of this issue; nay information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Not able to listen online radio or view video with windows media player 11

as per my opinion forts of all recommend you to check the internet connection that you are using, because I was experienced relevant issue, after that when I tried to resolve this I found that the problem might be occurred for the internet connectivity . if you did not found any such problem in the running internet connection, I still suggest you to reset the network connection wizard, for that insert network installation disc and run the set up application, from that window, click on reset option and wait till it ask you to reboot your system.

According to me I think the problem might be occurring for the player that you are using for streaming on line radio program or video. For this I recommend you to reload the windows media player, download the latest version from Microsoft web site and then run the wizard, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing pone and then it will automatically proceed for the fresh installation, go through this, I think the problem is in the media player, where as I was also facing the relevant issue, and after applied this the problem was solved, so this will also be help you to resolve the issue.

Regarding the problem that you provided here, I think the problem is should be happening for the network router, along with this first of all check the router response when the system is connected with the network and you are performing the streaming process. One of my friend was also facing relevant issue, after that he tried to resolve this by reload the driver, I also would like to recommend you go for this initial. insert the driver installation disc and then proceed to device manager, now right click on driver name and choose advanced recommended option, it will directs you to locate the driver installation program and terminated this. Do this and wait for the method completion. I hope this will somehow help you. But after applied this, if you are still facing this problem, then you simply update the driver firmware version from manufacturer web site and replace this with the existing one.