Thread: Album art disabled in windows media player

Album art disabled in windows media player

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core 13 processor. I am also using the windows media player for playing all kinds of media player now the thing here is that whenever I am playing any kind of music then the media album art is not visible on the media player. I really don’t know what is wrong with the media player and why it is not displaying the album art while playing the songs. Please help me in this case and let me know what I should do to solve the issue.

Re: Album art disabled in windows media player

Actually the thing here is that the media player that you are using needs the codec that should be installed on the system. Now what I want you to do in this case is that just see whether you are able to install the latest and the updated codec for the media player that you are using. And if you are failing to get them then you will definitely find them on the official site and then you have to just download the same and install it on the system. I hope that installation of codecs will definitely help you up.

It seems to me that the media player that you are using is not proper or you can say that it is not perfect so that you have to uninstall the media player and then install any other one on your system. Actually there are the issue with the media player and I guess that installing the VLC media player will definitely help t solve the issue here. In fact I am also using the same media player and it is really doing well for me and I guess it will wonders for you also.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am not able to view the album art on the media player and also all of my singles are in one folder, when I play one of them for the first time, I realized that a Folder.jpg is automatically created in the folder. I do not really care about this until I realized that when I played a different music (with its own album art embedded) that belong to the same folder, WMP12 shows a different cover. Please help me out of the same.