Thread: DirectDraw acceleration unavailable

DirectDraw acceleration unavailable

DirectDraw acceleration is not turned on, not AGP Texture acceleration. I have attempted to download 10 but naught I do alter. I am annoying to play Jade Dynasty online. There technical support informs me that the DirectDraw is not lively how do I turn it on or acquire an older version of DirectDraw which works. Note: it utilizes to work with my computer but I got a virus and had to reset to factory, if that assists.

Re: DirectDraw acceleration unavailable

Just tell me few things about your system:
    1. What is the model number of the display card which you are you utilizing currently?
    2. Who is the maker of the display card?

Since Windows Vista has DirectX version 10 pre-installed you will unable to setup any additional version for it on your PC. I would advise you to follow the below give steps and verify if you can utilize the dxdiag tool to show you the details of DirectDraw. To run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool that is Dxdiag.exe follows these steps:
    • Click on Start- Collapse this image- enlarge this image, type: dxdiag in the Start Search box, and after that push ENTER. If you are provoked for an administrator password or for verification, enter the password, or give verification.
    • On the Display tab, confirm that DirectDraw Acceleration and Direct3D Acceleration are chosen below DirectX Features. If moreover of these lines demonstrates a Disabled positions, click Enable for that line.

confirm your Intel serial no. after that uninstall it, afterward go to internet and look for "Download Intel serial no." Push enter download it from Intel site it will provide free driver installation its size will be from 20 to 30 Mb, download it and DirectDraw acceleration and Direct3D acceleration is currently available. So just try this and let me know if this helps you.

While I run the dxdiag and saw the DirectDraw acceleration, Direct3D and AGP Text are as well unavailable but there is no button or choice for me to enable them. I have read forums which say to enable them but there is no option available to enable them. How can these be making possible? Do I necessitate reinstalling Windows? By the way, I am using Microsoft Windows 7.

From the CD of a old game I play, I removed the DirectX setup files from my desktop, after that in these files your observe a Dxdiag icon, I clicked this and it released the old way Dxdiag program from windows XP and previous days, and was happy to see I currently had the option to enable DirectDraw and APG Texture Acceleration. Thus I enabled both, shut the program down and opened the Windows 7 dxdiag and was glad to see DirectDraw, direct3D and APG texture were at present all enabled. I wish a few others may find this supportive.

While I run the dxdiag and saw the DirectDraw acceleration, Direct3D and AGP Text are as well unavailable but there is no button or choice for me to enable them. I have read forums which say to enable them but there is no option available to enable them. How can these be making possible? Do I necessitate reinstalling Windows? By the way, I am using Microsoft Windows 7.
    What can i do now,do i need to install any software or update my drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by dzupire View Post
    What can i do now,do i need to install any software or update my drivers?
    To enable DirectDraw or Direct3D, follow the steps for your version of Windows:
    1. Run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool (Dxdiag.exe). To do this, follow these steps:
      • Windows 7 or Windows Vista
        • Click Start, type dxdiag in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.

• If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
    2. On the Display tab, verify that DirectDraw Acceleration and Direct3D Acceleration are selected under DirectX Features.
      • If either of these lines shows a Disabled status, click Enable for that line.
    3. If multiple video adapters are installed in your computer, repeat step 2 for each Display tab in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

Click the Play button to view this streaming media demonstration about how to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.