Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

NTI CD Maker not working with Bitdefender 2011

Windows Software

Old 16-02-2011

NTI CD Maker not working with Bitdefender 2011

Recently installed NTI CD/DVD maker in my windows 7 compatible Dell latitude laptop, this was running fine with the earlier windows version and with the earlier antivirus program in my previous system. But in after this second installation I am not able to burn any CD or DVD in my system. Whenever I open the application window, it simply directs me to close the program after launch this for the system protection, so regarding this I think this is for the internet or any other security feature that I am using. Is there anyone having any idea regarding this problem or what should I do to get relief from this?

Old 16-02-2011

Re: NTI CD Maker not working with Bitdefender 2011

If this shown to you a system protection error message then I recommend you first disable the security feature and then try to burn the disc, this is for the confirmation whether the problem is for the antivirus security feature or another program. Along with this I also recommend you to check the background processes those are running into the background of your windows version. Might be the cause is for the other software which is collaborating with the burning software, and the security application blocked that one, not the burning application. I had similar issue, and after the research on this I found this cause, so I also think similar issue is arriving over there. If you found any such problem then remove that the program and now try to run the burning program.
Old 16-02-2011

As per my knowledge the burning program is not installed properly or might be any of the file is corrupted and when you tried to run the application, for that corrupted file the bitdefender security application is not allowing to terminate this one. So for this there is only solution, remove the burning program from your system and then also remove the installation files those are collaborate with the windows installation folder or the registry editor, now go for the reinstallation. If there is any files corrupted then by reload the burning program the problem will be solved. Try with this; I hope it will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.
Old 16-02-2011

I also think that the problem might be occurring for the security feature that you Rae using. Also would like to ask you is this problem also arriving with the other applications? Because I was had relevant type of experience with bitdefender, this was not allowed me to run any program in my windows vista compatible system. after that I can easily come out from this problem, and also like to recommend you to go for this, this problem will only help you if there is any such virus module or any other security module program or file is missing or removed from your system. just reload the antivirus security feature program from your system and after reinstall this one now try to run the burning program, I hope by this the problem will surely be resolved.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,