Thread: The Webcam video on VLC is pixeled

The Webcam video on VLC is pixeled

Well I am using the dell vostro laptop which has the 2 mega pixel camera and the thing here is that whenever I am recording the video through that camera then I am not able to vie it properly. I mean to say that the video that I have recorded is pixeled in VLC. My VLC player is not playing the video properly. So please help me in this case and let me know what is the problem with the media player and why the video is not proper in VLC. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: The Webcam video on VLC is pixeled

Actually the thing here is that videos normally recorded by the webcam are not the proper one or you can say that are not rich quality. I am also having the same experience where the video which was recorded by the webcam is inappropriate. And in your case I guess the same thing is happenings and that is the reason why you are unable to view the video properly. So what I want you to do here is that just try any other media player and then see how it goes.

Well it seems to me that the problem that you are facing here is due to the ,media player that you are using now what you have to do here is that just uninstall the media player that you are using and then you have to install the same. Actually it happens that VLC player sometimes get corrupted and we are unable to get the proper visuals from the same. So just uninstalling the the current one and later on you have to install the latest version of the same. I hope that it will help you out of the problem that you are facing.

Actually it is not the problem with the media player that you are using. Because if the video is not proper then it will not play on the same and if still fill that the it is the media player issue then you can update the media player which you have and here it is the VLC media player. Try and find out the latest updates for this one and then you have to just install them on the system which you are using. I am sure that installing the same will definitely help you to solve the problem