Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting error “Install Error 2753 avpinst.dll” while installing kaspersky

Windows Software

Old 16-02-2011

Getting error “Install Error 2753 avpinst.dll” while installing kaspersky

Well I am facing an unusual error while installing the kaspersky antivirus on my system. I really don’t know why I am not able to install the same on my system. Actually I am working on the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core i3 processor. Now the thing here is that whenever I am trying to install the same on the system then the error message is given to me that is nothing but “Install Error 2753 avpinst.dll”. I really don’t know why I am getting this error and how I can install the antivirus on my system. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the same.

Old 16-02-2011

Re: Getting error “Install Error 2753 avpinst.dll” while installing kaspersky

Actually the thing there is that the antivirus that you are trying to install is unable to fetch the setup file and that is the reason why you are getting this error. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether you are able to get the proper setup file and then install the same on your system. And once the file is properly installed then you will not receive any error. I am sure that installing the proper setup will not give you any issue what sure.
Old 16-02-2011

It seems to me that I can help you in this case and for the same you have to just try and see whether the setup file that you are using for the installation is from the official source or a authorized one. I am sure that once the file is properly installed and that too from a trusted source will definitely help you to solve the problem. I hope that downloading the file from the official one will definitely help you to solve the issue.
Old 16-02-2011

I am also facing the similar kind of issue with the same antivirus. Actually the thing here is that I am not able to install it on my laptop. The scene here is that when I am trying to install the antivirus on the system it says me that the antivirus is installed but the logo is not there on the desktop I mean that the appropriate icon for the software is not available on the monitor. And if I am launching the same then it is giving me lots of error and which Is not letting me to install the same.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,