Thread: Conflict between kis2011 and secunia psi 2beta

Conflict between kis2011 and secunia psi 2beta

I am working on the window 7 operating system and I have installed beta 2 Secunia PSI to scan my PC, but apparently the program does not run and also I have installed the kis2011.The guys from Secunia, told me to follow some instructions, but this does not seem to solve the problem. Some users reported that other KIS 2011 may be to blame for this inconvenience. This argument seems more realistic to think that at work, even in a proxy connection with McAfee Endpoint Protection installed I have no problems. And I guess the there is the conflict between both these ant viruses. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this one.

Re: Conflict between kis2011 and secunia psi 2beta

Well if this is the issue then I want you to just uninstall any one of the antivirus of your system and then see whether it works for you or not. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the problem is occurred on your system again or not. I guess there was conflict because the system that time will be requiring the protection the it is unable to take any one of the two. I am sure that uninstalling the same will definitely help you to solve the problem here.

As said by you that you are using the beta version then I want you to just install the non beta version, because the thing here is that when you are installing the beta version which is nothing but the trail version then it will definitely give you some issues. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether you are getting the problem with the live version. Actually the thing here is that the trial version which is nothing but the beta version always has some issue to deal with. I hope that doing this one will definitely help you to get rid of the problem.

As said by you that the error which you are facing due to the antivirus is now what you have to do here is that just try and install any other one that will definitely help you to solve the one. I am sure that once the proper installation is done then I am sure that the proper installation will definitely help you to solve the problem and I hope that that will not give you any of the similar issues in future.