Thread: Unable to send mail with Outlook express 6

Unable to send mail with Outlook express 6

Hey friends I need quick help from your side. I like Alice provider. On one day the mail arrives, but does not exist. The error is 421-error10060 connect. I already tried some solutions, but do not resolve. I have also visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution regarding the same. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to send mail with Outlook express 6

The query which you have talked about over here actually regarding the same I have some solution and I am sure that it will help you in order to get rid from this situation. But first thing over here I want to know that from which account you want to send? If you have Alice as a provider you should always set the SMTP server (outgoing mail) to: out.alice.it and, of course, Alice authenticate with your address and password.

very fast response, I just want to thank you for this. Also on another computer I am not able to send mail from web server that may be working. The settings seem correct out.alice.it port 25. It seems a problem with Alice. Strange behavior also has the mail in outgoing mail. Some bold, others are not but they become bold, but are not counted in the resume. I tried to move them to the drafts folder and other mail writing perhaps in some of the old ones there was a problem that blocked all. In this nothing is working. Please help me.

Windows Mail is the mail client present on Windows Vista. This version has new features compared to Outlook Express and provides additional controls to protect against phishing and spam. If you upgrade from Outlook Express, Windows Mail can import information about existing accounts and all email addresses in your address book. When you first start Windows Mail will be automatically prompted to configure an email account. This will display the dialog box to create the new account. If you want then like this you can see. Otherwise many guide available on the website you can also take help from that.

In this you have to properly configure your inbox. In that you have to configure and manage your mailbox via POP3 and Alice both via IMAP. The difference is in the handling of email that can be done on the PC (POP3) or directly on the server (IMAP). As much I know about the POP3 it is like in this download provides all messages to Windows Mail and subsequent cancellation of messages on server. This configuration allows you to leave more space on the server to receive new mail and is the recommended configuration for a user with the ability to download mail from a single PC. And IMAP allows you to manage your mail on the server by downloading only the messages you want to speed it read. This only occurs when deleting messages are also deleted from Windows Mail. This configuration is recommended for those who read the mail from different mail programs with PC or directly from Webmail.