Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to change your default music player

Windows Software

Old 13-02-2011

How to change your default music player

I am really getting irritated because of the issue through which currently I am going. For the reason that the droid default music player was automatically popping up or start playing in place of PowerAmp in my case. So in this I am not able to get any solution till now which is able to fix my query. So I hope that you guys have any suggestion related to it. And if yes then please share it with us as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Old 13-02-2011

Re: How to change your default music player

Hey do not worry about it for the reason that I have one solution and I am sure that it will work in your case. Because I have also faced it and I got the solution after trying the solution which is I am going to give you over here. So first thing which you have to do is you should go to your settings- click applications- manage applications after doing this you have to click on to the All applications list, at this instant go to every music player in your application list including your default one confirm the play by default button is not checked, if it is checked the you just clear it. So I am sure that it will help you.
Old 13-02-2011

I agree with the solution which is given above but by chance if you are not able to get solution after trying the solution which is given above then you can also go for the solution which is I am going to give you over here. Actually the default player is not in the settings because of which it is so annoying to figure out. If you look at your phone then you will find out that your phone comes along with a folder which is called "Files" open that folder and find a music file and when you attempt to play so you have to choose player for this window will pop up. And make sure that before choosing this you want as your default click the checkbox first will have green checkmark. And after this you choose that which player you want to make use of.
Old 13-02-2011

In it some further steps is also there which I think that previous user forgets to tell you about that but you do not have to worry regarding this. It is very simple. After doing the solution which is given just above to me you have to make sure that or you can say that you have to verify this and for that you have to go back to settings click applications- manage applications- all applications scroll to the music player which you have set as a default and after this you can check the box at the bottom. So in last you have to this much I am sure that after going through it you will be able to get solution of your issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,