Thread: Text To Speech is not working in Windows 7

Text To Speech is not working in Windows 7

I have computer running windows 7.in which I am working on Microsoft Anna but now it is no longer working. I do not know why all this happening. I have re-Installed Realtek to make out of this problem but nothing happens. So please tell me how do I solve this Text To Speech is not working in windows 7? I desperately want to solve this problem .I want to get out of this frustration as soon as possible…..

Re: Text To Speech is not working in Windows 7

Verify volume control. Confirm that your Windows volume control is not turned all the way down or set to mute through pressing on the "Sound" image in your notification area of the task bar. You have to go to the text-to-speech properties window. Get the window to confirm it is working correctly by pressing “Start Menu, after that Control Panel,” as well as after that choose "Speech Recognition." choose the "text-to-speech" tab. after that press the "Preview Voice" button. You be supposed to hear the voice.

From my opinion you have to choose the "Advanced" button in the "Speech Properties" window. After that you have to choose "Use chosen audio output device." after that choose "OK." And after that choose "Preview Voice" again to confirm that it is functioning.try this out May you get closer to your solution. Please let me know if you get solved your problem.

I would recommend you to decide if the sound card is working on your PC. Follow the steps below to make sure your sound card.You first have to logged on as an administrator to execute these steps.

1.first of all go to Device Manager by pressing the Start button, after that pressing Control Panel, and then press System and Security, as well as after that, in System, you have to press Device Manager. If you are encouraged for an administrator password or confirmation, you have to type the password or give confirmation.

2.Then you have to Double-press Sound, video and game controllers.
    May this will help you to solve your issue.

If you never get solve your problem after trying above solution then you have to try this .you have to press on the "Audio Output" button to confirm that the preferred output device has been chosen. Text-to-speech speech won't effort with a formerly utilized device is chosen however no longer connected to your PC. Press "OK." after that choose "Preview Voice" to confirm it is working. You first have to plug in as well as turn on speakers. A great way to check if the speakers are working is via listening for the Windows start-up sound through a restart of your PC. Restarting your PC will as well make sure that the entire updates are useful. Frequently an easy restart is able to resolve many solutions.