Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No sounds in hp Pavilion DV4 - 1199ee

Windows Software

Old 12-02-2011

No sounds in hp Pavilion DV4 - 1199ee

I?ve recently bought a new hp pavilion dv4-1199ee laptop, I?ve recently formatted my laptop and installed a windows xp operating system in my computer. But now, I?m not getting a audio sound in any of the video or songs. I?m not understanding why. This problem is not happen before, I?ve installed operating system properly but I don?t know what?s gone wrong with my computer, why I'm not getting a sound in my system. I?ve also checked my speaker it works good. Please tell me what should I do to get sound in my computer. Please give me some tips to fix this problem. please help me.

Old 12-02-2011

Re: No sounds in hp Pavilion DV4 - 1199ee

I think you?ve formatted the computer first time, you don?t have to worry in this. you have not installed a motherboard driver of your laptop and therefore you?re not getting sound. If you?re doing a formatting first time then it is important for you to know that, after formatting your system you need a driver of your laptop to install first, then only you?ll get a sound in your songs or movie. You?ll have a cd driver of your laptop, install that in your system. after installing restart your computer once and play anything.
Old 12-02-2011

It is very important to install each and every driver, software in your system after formatting. When you format your system all the data software which you have installed in your computer get deleted and installing new operating system is not enough for playing video or songs. You have to install a driver cd which came with your laptop. It is actually a motherboard cd, you?ll not get any sound if you don?t install this cd in your system. remember, you have to install all the software again in your system which you are using before, so it is very important to keep backup of a data.
Old 12-02-2011

You?re not getting sound in your laptop because you?ve not installed a driver cd of your laptop. After installing a new operating system you have to install a driver of your motherboard which came with your laptop. If you don?t have this cd driver then you can also download this driver from the internet. There are many website which provide the cd driver for a laptop, you can download from anywhere. If you can?t find this driver then you just visit to a official website of your laptop and download it from there. you just have to specify a model no. of your laptop and you?ll find the driver.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,