Thread: Which is your favorite Symbian Applications

Which is your favorite Symbian Applications

Symbian has been one of the majorities customizable and open OS, permitting file system access since the currently ancient Nokia 6600. Name three of your preferred Symbian applications, and tell me why you feel affection for them. So please provide you favorite application or games or many more of Symbian. And I with you all like this thread.

Re: Which is your favorite Symbian Applications

I have lots of applications which I install or uninstall depending on handling. For instance, to be able to remotely access your computer in excess of internet is good to perform but is not necessary every time. After that a game like Akinator which is great application to illustrate to your friends (it guesses the name of the famous person you are thinking based on an opinion poll). But applications that I cannot live without are:

1. NGPAY - vast number of eShops (counting IRCTC train booking choice)
    2. MobileRediff - Send any number of free messages via internet (but other person will perceive your number in "From:"
    3. YouTube - Permits you to download any YouTube video on mobile for soon
    4. Opera Mobile - No clarification required
    5. Nimbuzz - Permits me to call my friends overseas at cheap rates (it twice as messenger also)

1. Image viewing: Resco photo viewer (you can analysis pictures in full screen. has a integral file manager to control pictures like moving, copying, renaming and what not. Analysis files by folder view or grid view. You can as well perceive pictures in hidden folders. There is as well an alternative to put a default folder to unlock for the period of program startup)
    2. Mobi Vio solutions handy paint: This is similar to the mobile edition of Ms Paint
    3. July player and UC player: These two are every format video players. UC player is totally gratis.
    4. File management: lonely cat games xplore: (Gratis software with useful features similar to making and extorting zip and rar archives on the mobile. it even sends secluded files over Bluetooth.)

1. UC browser: Countless alternatives and extremely customizable. Certain it’s not as excellent as Android browser but efforts well sufficient. Default browser: Excellent for websites having flash content.
    2. Ebuddy: Chat with your friends utilizing one solitary program which integrates Facebook, Gmail, yahoo and lots of additional chat alternatives
    3. Swype: Substitute keyboard for touch screen phones similar to 5800. Very precise and quick. No necessitate for tapping your fingers on the screen to type text. Just draw the words on the keyboard and observe magic occur.
    4. Battery extender: Manages alternatives for example- screen brightness according to phone battery rank
    5. Power mp3: Cool mp3 player with folder view alternatives deep boost and facilitates the call receive key on the hands gratis as next track key so that you do not necessitate to open the phone to omit to the next track. Completely well-matched with x6's hands gratis.
    6. SPB mobile shell: Generates Android similar to UI for your Symbian mobile
    7. Alternate reader: Gratis software for viewing PDF articles

My preferred:

1. X-Plore: File Manager
    2. Jbak TaskMan: This is influential task manager with lots of possibilities
    3. DivX Mobile Player: Freeware
    4. LightCtrl: Gratis program Light Control keyboard and screen backlight control. It will facilitate your keyboard and screen backlight to twist on mechanically for the duration of the night hours or to keep on turned off for the duration of the daylight era while you don’t require the backlights.
    5. PanoMan: Create and view panorama pictures with your phone.