Thread: Volume is disabled when the video is played in fullscreen

Volume is disabled when the video is played in fullscreen

I am having a Sony vaio laptop and using the same from last few months and that too with the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core i3 processor. I have also installed the VLC media player on the system. Let’s not come to the point in my system I am facing an unusual problem with the media player that I am using that is whenever I am playing any video in the small screen then everything goes well but when the full screen mode is activated the sound automatically goes off. I can figure out why this is happening but relay it is very much frustrating.

Re: Volume is disabled when the video is played in fullscreen

Well the problem which is being faced by you is the one that is caused the media player itself. No what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the game and then again download the updated version of the same by then install the updated version and then see whether it helps you in this case. I am sure that it will help you once the updated version is installed because the current one is corrupted and that is the reason why it is behaving in such a way.

I have gone through the problem that is being faced by you and it seems to me that the media player is not updated and that is reason why it is behaving unnaturally. So what you have to do here is that visit the official site of VLC and then you have to find the latest updates of the same and then install it on your system. I hope that installing the updates will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you will never face the same problem in future.

If you are facing the same issue on regular basis then you have to just try and install the codec for the player and then see how it goes. Installing the codec on your computer system will certainly help you to solve the issue and if don’t then you have to change the media player itself, there are many advanced media player available so just download the same and install it back. And if this is the issue then I want you to go with the media player classic which is again one of the best media player currently available that will help you to resolve your problem.