Thread: No updates in iTunes library even when music found in recently added.

No updates in iTunes library even when music found in recently added.

I have installed the iTunes on the system that I am using. And everything is going well but the only problem that is worrying me here is this case is that I am not able to see the music library in the iTunes which is already being saved. In fact the recently added songs are viewed in it but the old playlist is being disappeared. Please help me in this case and let me know why this is happening to my system and where I can now find the songs that I have already saved. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: No updates in iTunes library even when music found in recently added.

Well the problem that you are facing is quite unusual and it is not occur on regular basis. Now what you have to do in this case is that just that check out with the playlist that you have saved whether they are available or not and if not than it must have happen that the playlist that you have created that re deleted by somebody or you have mistakenly deleted the same. You have to check the same in the root folder because whenever we create a playlist the songs are saved. So you have to create the playlist again and then see whether it helps or not.

I guess that the iTunes that you are using is not doing well now what you have do here is that just uninstall the iTunes that you have and then you have to install the updated version of the same. And once the updated version is installed you will definitely able to solve the issue that you are facing. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing and will take care that the problem will never occur again.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I was also facing the similar kind of issue few days back. Now what you have to do here is that create new playlist that you created earlier and save again and see whether the iTunes is showing the newly created songs or the playlist in the music library. I hope that performing the same will help you and allow you to fix the issue because I did the same and it worked for me and so I guess will work for you.