Thread: PC freezes frequently after install KMplayer

PC freezes frequently after install KMplayer

From last few weeks I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my windows 7 compatible Toshiba tecra A11 laptop, the laptop is specified with Intel core 2 duo processor, along with this AMD graphics driver. The machine was running file till the last few days, but after install KMpalyer, the problem is starts occurring. Whenever I tried to open any program or application, it freezes and takes a lot time to back to its original position. What should I do now? Is there any suggestion for this problem?

Re: PC freezes frequently after install KMplayer

According to me the problem is occurring for the graphical interface that you are using. So for this I recommend you to download the latest version of graphics driver from the manufacturer web site and replace the existing driver with the new version. whereas I was also facing similar issue, and after that go for many trick except the graphics driver, but get failure from every trick, then I searched deeply for this issue, I found that the problem is for the graphics driver, then i simply update the driver version, and the problem is solved by this. So I also suggest you to try once by this process, I hope it will also be help you.

Regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, this can be any issue with the occurring for the operating system. Because I think after install the player might be any of the windows file is either corrupt or not responding properly. For that I would like to suggest you to repair the windows version, for this insert windows installation disk and then go for the windows repair option from installation window, wait for the process completes and reboot your machine after the process completes. Go through this, I hope it will surely be helping you some how to overcome from the problem.

Try once by remove the player, by which you are facing the problem. Along with this also remove the windows collaborating file of that player version. Now go for the fresh installation and then see whether the problem is solved. I will suggest you to reload the player with an update version. Because might be the earlier version which was installed in our machine may not be support by the windows version that you are using. Because some of the program versions are not compatible with windows 7 OS. if still you are facing this problem then go for the system repair option from start menu, if there is any issue in your system then y this the problem can be solved.

I am also think the problem that you mentioned is surely for the graphics driver, for that insert driver installation disk and ping to the device manager, open display tab and right click on it, choose update recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation file from any location of the machine or from any other location. Brose and select the installation file. Reboot your system after the process completes. Try with this. But there is another way to resolve this problem if this occurring for the OS, in some of the cases I found that the problem is occurring or the OS, for that I strongly recommend you go for a fresh installation of the OS. Go through these processes. I am sure any one of this will surely help you.