Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Transfer all files, settings, pictures from one computer to another pc

Windows Software

Old 07-02-2011

sad Transfer all files, settings, pictures from one computer to another pc

Hi,
Can someone tell me if I can transfer from my old computer all my files, settings, pictures, e-mail...etc to a new computer ? Old computer is XP 32 bit, new computer is Win 7 64 bit. I'll be using a Windows Easy Transfer and USB cable...

Thanks for any help,

Sherry

Old 07-02-2011

Re: Transfer all files, settings, pictures from one computer to another pc

Yes, with the help of Windows Easy Transfer and USB cable you can easily transfer all data's from one pc to another. Use a USB cable that can connect two computers to migrate files and settings and follow the below method:
  1. Install a USB cable that can connect the two computers, and install the drivers for that cable, as appropriate for your situation.
  2. Start Windows Easy Transfer to transfer files and settings to the destination computer.
Hope that helps. Adios
Old 07-02-2011

smile Re: Transfer all files, settings, pictures from one computer to another pc

Thanks.....

Sherry

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,