Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How much data does Pandora radio use

Windows Software

Old 06-02-2011

How much data does Pandora radio use

Has anybody had success with utilizing the Pandora Radio application? Does it take surplus data on the Motorola Droid? I downloaded the application and utilized it and I suppose it may have caused my phone to move extremely gradually. Please help me someone to solve or to know this problem. Is anyone has any knowledge or any idea regarding this application than please let me know without fail.

Old 07-02-2011

Re: How much data does Pandora radio use

How much I know, Pandora efforts excellent on the Motorola Droid. Just keep in mind that Pandora is intended to keep running in the background as you budge on to other applications or your home page or anything. That is type of the complete point of the application. Therefore keep in mind to exit the program while you have completed listening or it will at a standstill be running.
Old 07-02-2011

I productively utilized this with no decelerate problems. I favor Slacker Radio establish in the Verizon Applications that is extremely same to Pandora just there are fixed channels much more alike to the XM or Sirrus experience. I take pleasure in the comedy station that I establish that is not possible to copy with Pandora. Try placing in a comedians name for example Bill Cosby into Pandora and you just obtain many Jazz and Blues kind music. To his entire individual while it comes to what you are appearing to listen to but there shouldn?t be any decelerate. When driving I utilize Slacker in mixture with Maps for navigation in addition to keeping Ebuddy and Twidroid unlock and all effort together just excellent.
Old 07-02-2011

I utilize Pandora fairly often, it is essential to wholly exit while you are completed. I have as well been utilizing A Radio, the latter has no time limitations with a lot of internet radio stations to select from, and yes they will consume into your data plan if you do not have a limitless account. The just reason I can consider of for sluggish your Droid down is if you have additional applications running leaving you with an inadequate amount of memory for Pandora. Hope this assists.
Old 09-02-2011

I have utilized both Pandora and Slacker and at the present think I like slacker improved. My Pandora widget didn't forever effort fine. For example I would attempt to play from the widget or to the fore to a novel song and not anything would occur like the widget was deceased. I would have to depart to the application and access Pandora from there. For this cause I gave Slacker an attempt. You can utilize fixed channels, or plug in an artist to generate your personal.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,