Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove Bing from Internet Explorer 8

Windows Software

Old 06-02-2011

How to remove Bing from Internet Explorer 8

There is a Bing search bar on my Internet Explorer 8 which I just hate. Can somebody tell me that how to remove it out of my Internet Explorer browser. Actually it does not show me the results as per my expectations and it does not let me do my work as it just does not show good results. I am running Windows Vista operating system on my machine.

Old 06-02-2011

Re: How to remove Bing from Internet Explorer 8

I suggest you to install the google toolbar which includes the google search bar as well. You just need to go to official website of the google toolbar from where you can download the google toolbar for your internet explorer 8. Once you have installed it then restart the browser and then start searching on google. According to me, Google is the best search engine for searching about anything on world wide web.
Old 06-02-2011

It depends on you that which search engine you want to use but as Internet Explorer has been made by the Microsoft, It has been provided along with the Bing search bar which can be disable but it cannot be removes out of it. And I don't find any need to remove it as it can be disabled easily. Go to the Tools and then Add ons where you can find out the Bing as an addon, click on it and disable it. Now restart the browser and then check that Bing have got disappeared or not.
Old 06-02-2011

Suppose you can not install two Google search in Internet Explorer is logical. For testing, I have the "Manage Search Providers" into Google search on uninstalled and then reinstalled. Here, the specific cause for the hidden search suggestions: the Web address is invalid proposal. The Google search bar add-on of the two sides differ in the search proposal address. The functioning of the search bar from side to side INITIAL of Internet Explorer.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,