Thread: Password Manager for Websites on Internet Explorer 8

Password Manager for Websites on Internet Explorer 8

I was having an Internet Explorer 7 on my Windows 7 machine and this browser was having a password manager. Since I have upgraded the version of an Internet Explorer to 8, The password manager have gone! Can anybody tell me where this add on have gone and how can I get it back again on this new version?

Re: Password Manager for Websites on Internet Explorer 8

I guess you need to install the password manager again for your Internet Explorer 8 as upgrading the version of an Internet Explorer does not carry forward the addons installed on an earlier versions of it. So you may go to the same website from where you had installed password manager for your IE 7. But check that if there is any latest password manager for IE 8 as older one might not work with IE 8.

AI Roboform automatically fills areas (form) where you must identify, for example downloading software on the site of a publisher. You ask once and for all the information you characterize it: Name, phone, address, country, city, email, login, password, information on your credit card, etc., and when you have to fill some of these boxes on a website, just click on "AI RoboForm fill" so that it is filled automatically, the software detects the names of fields to fill. RoboForm knows as well fill in the anglophone and francophone. Free version limitations: Roboform is free but it can be updated and paid Pro version. The latter offers including maps, identities, and notes secured unlimited.

Roboform is the software that any assistance or just need to log in user with different logins and passwords. Roboform is a software that allows you to automatically fill in lengthy forms of play and competition on the web create different business cards pre-filled (name, surname, address, email etc ...). If you are a user who has multiple accounts on sites of games, pay to click, etc. ... it is the software you need because you can store all this information into Roboform and a single click (and I mean a and not only 2 or 3 or 4 etc. ... well ... you understand) you are logged into your account. And the passwords are of course encrypted. You can register as many accounts as you want in the "pro" - but pay just INR 1700 - and a dozens of the free version. You get updates of the software in 2 versions of course.

In free version Roboform, Roboform is unlimited for 30 days. Beyond 30 days of use, you cannot use 2 identities (form filling) and 10 cards (to store the passwords). If during the period you have unlimited free created more than 10 cards, you must remove in order to continue using the software for free. In this case, keep only those you use most often. If you want to continue using Roboform unlimited, you need to buy the "pro" version. To do this, go to the "Help" menu and choose "Buy Roboform Pro. The € 24.95 is required and frankly a worthwhile investment required! We could not do without! Especially since it is a purchase "for life" with unlimited updates. Once the license "Pro" purchased, the software is automatically activated and you find your identity card and unlimited.