Thread: Need to Download BootCamp drivers

Need to Download BootCamp drivers

I require a good 13" 2010 Macbook Air proprietor to do a kindness for me. I require the BootCamp drivers for Microsoft windows 7. They can be downloaded by going to utilities- boot camp- download windows sustain software. I have previously removed the unique operating system and did not download them. Please if somebody could be good sufficient to download them and upload them to rapidshare or somewhat. Thank you so much for any assist.

Re: Need to Download BootCamp drivers

They should be on the reinstate USB stick which came with your Macbook Air. Boot into Windows and put in the USB stick. You should obtain an installer. That is how it efforts on additional Macs, I have not place Windows on the Macbook Air. Why don't you again install Mac OS X (quicker than waiting three days for somebody to upload a bit) and download those drivers through Boot Camp Assistant or though it efforts?

I am starting to think the USB reinstate drive is intentionally locked onto the precise air it is built for, or as a minimum for the Macbook Air sequence. I memorize reading one more post which says his iMac couldn't interpret the USB drive too. In addition, if the drive is just locked onto the HFS+ file system, don't you think Windows installed through BootCamp on Macs would not be able to interpret the drive? How else would they be able to setup their drivers then? Anyway, I am going to setup Mac Drive on my Windows computer currently and will update if I can interpret the USB thingy or not.

I attempted the update but I require the complete edition first. I attempted the unique BootCamp which efforts on other Macs and after that installed the update but I am at a standstill having problems. I require the unique BootCamp which you download utilizing OSX. At present my screen resolution is squat, volume or brightness buttons are not functioning, and PC won't permit sleep. Please assist. I just require somebody to download that BootCamp utilizing their PC and upload it someplace where I could download it.

I would as well like to thank for uploading Macbook Air Boot Camp drivers. I was able to modernize lots of the Windows 7 drivers on my mid-2010 MBP 13", counting the Nvidia chipset, Keyboard, wireless adapter, Nvidia 320M GPU, and Mouse drivers. The Broadcom wireless modernizes was particularly helpful, with download speeds repetition later than the installation contrasted with the default Boot Camp drivers gave with the Mac OS X set up disc.