Thread: How To use join relationship In Access 2003

How To use join relationship In Access 2003

I just have to get the information for the below given query that is given my for the use of the various tables and then joining it by making the use of the join relationship in it:
    1. Clients table

Client ID, Client Name, Address 1, Address 2, City, Postal

2. Jobs Table

Job ID, Client Name, Works Details, Date Recvd

3. Invoices Table

Invoice ID, Client ID, Job ID, Subtotal, Vat, Total

Please tell me the details that how can I just make the use of the relationship of join in Access 2003.

Re: How To use join relationship In Access 2003

At the start you have to make the use of all create options that are being used in the form based for the Customer Query for the Customers and can be added thorough the use of the Tab control. After that you have to take the details of the Customer ID on the main form beside with a Find Combo. And then you can just use the tabs for the rest of the Customer's details. And then just check out the use of the various joins that can be used for the files that are present in the table of access for the customers.

You can also you can just create a query that can be based the use of the 2 tables and then you can ensure that how it is being added to the record set that can be updatable. Given that it is updatabale, you can just create a form that is based on the query. And then it is that you can see the various forums that you can just take it for the joining of the files. And also the use of the VBA files are also being used for the record set in the files of the Access 2003.

And also you can just check out files of the customers that you will use for the joining of the files that you will be using for files that you are applying for the various tables that you have done in it. And then you can just check out the relationship that can be given out by using the files of the Macros and also the various details of the update that is being given in it.Instead create the form using "Create form in Design view", add the query as the record source and then use the Field List to drag all the fields on to the form, but as I said you will need to populate the JobID using VBA