Thread: Fraps does not record any audio

Fraps does not record any audio

I am having some problem with fraps from when I got it. Some of the times, it records the sound without any problem but many of the times it is not able to record any audio. Just because if that, I forced to film the entire film once again and there is no other alternate option left for me. I am searching that what is the reason that it is causing this problem with it. I have tried many things to solve that but none of them comes out to be useful so please tell me that what should I do solve this issue. I hope that I will get quick replies on this. Thank you so much for reading and replying to this post.

re: Fraps does not record any audio

Fraps is extremely resource dominate when it is recording something. So you should make sure that there is no other application or process is running along with this. As you told that it works for some times and sometimes it doesn’t then this is possible that there is some application that is running in the background of your system. If you want to check that then just press alt + ctrl + Del button and this will open the Task manager. Click on the process tab and you will see all the processes running in your system. End all the process that are running without any reason and then try to use it. I am quite sure that this time you will not get such issues.

Check if the video card you are using is properly installed in your computer or not. If you have any doubt regarding that then you can simply remove that from your computer and then install that again and see if that is able to help you or not. Other than this you can also try to check the drivers that are installed in your computer. If that is corrupted or not working properly then also you may get such issues. So update the driver or uninstall that and install it again. These are two simple things that you need to check and correct.

I am agreeing with the above post that this is the problem with the driver. You need to check for the Video card drivers and Sound drivers. See if that is not corrupted. Uninstall them from your computer and after that install them again. Search for the latest update of the driver and install it in your computer. Sound drivers are one of the most important factors in the cases like this and you should pay more attention on this. I hope that updating the driver will fix the issue for you.

There may be some problems with the Fraps software that is installed in your computer. It may not be installed properly and that is the cause that it is not able to record the audio. So you should install the software once again in your computer. The best way to do this is to search and download the software once again and download it in your computer. Install that and this will make all the new files for the software and can let you out of the issue.