Thread: How can I get free from Incredimail mystart?

How can I get free from Incredimail mystart?

I am having three dissimilar browsers each one have a dissimilar initial page. One day subsequent to I click to upgrade my Incredimail account then every my browsers' initial pages turn out to be Incredimail which I was not needed. Now all the browser have changes their start page to Incredimail. Please tell me that is is normal with this and if yes then how I can undo this change. Please reply as early as possible. Thank you very much for your replies in advance.

Re: How can I get free from Incredimail?

Well, I have not seen any case like this before but still I can provide you one solution for this. I am not sure that this will work for you or not but if you want then you can try to uninstalled the incredimail and see if the first page comes back to the way as they were previously set. I am not saying that is definitely going to work for you but there are some chances that this can resolve the problem for you.

Which is the browser that you are using? If you are using the Firefox then have to go to the website that you want to make use of at the same time as the Home page. Then from the tool bar you will have to select Tools and option. After that, click on the tab designed for general in the center of your homepage. Click on the Use Current and it be supposed to create the site that you have selected as your home page. You can perform the same activity by means of Internet Explorer.

When you are upgrading the Incredimail then you should keep in mind that you have to select take the checkmark OUT of the box that is intended for mystart extra stuff. This is the simple thing that you need to do and you will find that there is no Mystart junk. While upgrading the Incredimail, it will provide you option for that. So while doing this, just pay attention to all the prompts. They as you have performed it so this advice will help you from next time.