Thread: Special-keys for volume control for VLC on notebook keyboard

Special-keys for volume control for VLC on notebook keyboard

I am having the dell vostro laptop and it have the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core2 duo processor now the thing here is that I have also installed the VLC media player which is doing the best now the thing here is that I want to increase the volume control for my laptop. I mean to say that I need the special keys though which I can increase the sound of the media player that I am using. Is it possible if yes then please let me know how.

Re: Special-keys for volume control for VLC on notebook keyboard

Well the problem that you are facing is not the problem actually it the need where you want to access the same. So what you have to do here is that just press the control key and then you have to use the up arrow key that will increase the volume in the VLC media player. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you will get the proper sound and even the maximized one.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that if you are unable to increase the volume then there might be a issue with the media player that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that just uninstall the media player that you are using and then you have to install the latest version of the same. I am sure that reinstalling the VLC player will definitely help you to solve the issue. And then you will definitely able to increase the volume with the control through the same.

I am facing the same problem with the VLc player that I am using. Actually whenever I play any video file then that file plays the video first and the audio is few minutes back. This is strange but the audio video sync problem is common on my system. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the same and why I am facing this audio video sync problem. For your kind information I am using the latest version of VLC media player and that too with the updated one but still it is behaving in this manner. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Well the problem that you are facing is the video audio sync problem and if you have to solve this is use then you have to just see whether the audio drivers are properly installed on the same. Now what you have to do here is that just install the drivers properly and then see whether the problems are still there are not. If and after installing the drivers you are still facing the issue then look out for the codec’s and that too updated one and install the same. I can assure you that it will help you out.