Thread: Browser redirects and not able to close the program

Browser redirects and not able to close the program

I am using an Acer aspire laptop, this is running with window vista OS. The machine I basically use for internet access along with this sometimes for home entertainment purpose. Now the problem s that, when I tried to open the browser application by double click on it, it redirects to any other application, and open. Along with this, if I also tried to close that open application, it not closed, the windows directs me that the program is using by any other program.

Re: Browser redirects and not able to close the program

The problem might be occurring for another software application which is running in your machines background, for that first of also check into the machines background, whether there is any program is running or not, along with this also the browser is also running. Stop the execution of that program and click on end process. Now try to open the browser application, I ho9pe this time you will be able to open the application program. I also experienced with this problem, whereas as I was also applied similar trick to solve this.

Reload the browser, first remove the existing version along with also remove other browser files, those are collaborating with the windows log file nada lo remove the files from windows temporary folder and the registry editor. After that load the browser again, also like to recommend you do change the browser default settings and do not apply nay such addins in to the browser. Go through this, I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

First of all I would like to recommend you to run the windows anti malwarebyte program, I think your machine is attacked by that, for this the program will surely help you. If still the problem arriving, then I recommend you to update browser application version, for that open tool or help menu bar tab, and the list click on update button, it will collect the up to date information of the browser, and will shown to you by a pop up window, from ether click on download button, it will download, and after that you need to install it into your machine. Try this.