Thread: No permission for windows photo viewer

No permission for windows photo viewer

I need to send some images to someone via email. I am having my account at yahoo.com. Whenever I try to browse the photi and right click on the photo to see the preview of the photo so that I can attach proper file to it then it just shows me the popup message that says I cannot open that picture because I am not having the right permission for that. Can you tell me that whys this is happening to me. It is not the problem with one of the other computer that I have and that is also running the same operating system. I badly need some quick solution for this. Please help.

Re: No permission for windows photo viewer

As the message box is saying that you are not having the proper permission so I think that the file is protected and so you are getting the problem. So right click on that file and select properties. See for any kind of protection to that file. If it is having any kinds of protection then remove that protection and save the changes. Once you are done with this then again try to attach that file to mail. I don’t think that this time it will show you the messages like this.

Are you the admin of the system? If not then this can be because of that and you are not having proper protection for that. So if you are not the admin then you should login as the admin otherwise ask your admin to provide you the appropriate privilege so that you can attach the file to the mail. This is the most probable reason and solution to such kind of the issue. So try this and I wish that this will resolve the issue.

There may be some problem with the email account that you are using. You can try to send that file with any alternate email account and see it the file is getting attach there properly or not. There are very few chances for this reason but if the above posted two suggestions are not helpful; for you then it can be one of the possible reasons for that. So it’s not a bad idea to give it a try and see what it can do for you. But before this, try the above solution first because they have more priority in the cases like this.