Thread: Unable to import mp4 file ind Windows xp

Unable to import mp4 file ind Windows xp

I am using Windows xp operating system I my computer , I am facing some sort of issues regarding the video files are concerned I can not locate any answers yet so I will ask you people regarding this , as I said I am using Windows XP and it I wish to make use of Windows Movie Maker but I am not able to import MP4 file , so do you have any idea or any software or a converter or another movie editing software that I may need to investigate.

Re: Unable to import mp4 file ind Windows xp

MP4 is the authorized multimedia container for MPEG-4 video and audio. Even though such video can be stored in a figure of modern containers, counting MPEG-2 PS/TS and Matroska, the development of MP4 is significant since it provides hobbyists a replacement for the out-of-date AVI container which became the typical for MPEG-4 ASP (DivX, XviD, 3IVX, etc,...) I will ask you to use a tool called as Super tool in order to get your work done.

You almost certainly do not have the accurate codec installed on your machine. Download the program "G-spot". Then drop the mp4 file in the application . It will inform you whether you have the accurate codec and what it must be. If your system contain it you will require to go and have a search on it and then download the appropriate tool , well I am not quite sure about the other application , so it will be better if you install the same that I suggest you.

It is rather simple to convert MP4 files with a handy video converter with the name iSkysoft . All you require to do is install iSkysoft video converter software in your computer , then assign the output place & output format and lastly click "start"Now, you obtain your MP4 files well-suited to Windows Movie Maker, then you are prepared to put MP4 files into Windows Movie Maker.Open Windows Movie Maker; go directly to the "Movie tasks", then from there select "Import video". In less than a minute, the MP4 files will be shown on the main board of Windows Movie Maker. I think this post was of some help for you ate some extent.