Thread: Cannot scan multiple pages with Irfanview

Cannot scan multiple pages with Irfanview

I am having some problem with the scanning. In my opinion HP's software is too bad in terms of scanning. I got a link form one of the members over here that I need to scan from the Irfanview. It works well and I just scanned tow of its pages and needed that these pages should be stored in one document than two detach files. Therefore, I choose "Multipage Images" from Irfanview. When I tried to save that file as PDF on the desktop but I am not able to find that. Can you please tell me that how can scan multiple pages addicted to one saved file? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: Cannot scan multiple pages with Irfanview

As far as from my knowledge IrfanView will not scan straightforwardly to multipage PDF files. In its place you primary make a few scans into a few individual image files and then you make use of the command: Options>Multi-page images>Create Multi-page PDF (that needs you to contain the correct plug-in installed and if you are similar to the majority of the users, you just obtain every of them at once) to then bring together the record of individual images you desire to be included. When you have completed the entire then you will just have to click the [Create PDF image] button.

Have you attempted to make use of the Irfanview's Image >> Create Panorama Image. If not then you should try to use that because it will help you to combine the scans into a single Image. If I would be at your place then I would prefer this way for the reason that this technique provides the chance to edit or crop any individual scan first. So this is just the suggestion. You can try this if you think that it will help you too.

If you are not able to get the proper way to solve the problem then you can try to bring together the multiPage pdfs from each pdfs. If you want to do that then you can make use of the PDFSam and this will help you to do that. This is one of the best software that is able to do that. SO search for this on internet and download that. Install that to your computer and use that. I am also using that and I can say that is very nice with very simple user interface. I wish that his will help you also so get out of the issue in any manner. Thank you.

You should check if you have installed the New Version of Irfanview in your computer. It is outdated then also you may get the issues with that. In my case, I am using the 4.28 version and that is not showing me any problem. In addition to that, you should also check if all the plugins are installed in your computer properly. If that is not installed then install that again. I think that you may require using the special Sheet feeding Scanner for that.