Thread: Other programs are not working when connect to wifi router

Other programs are not working when connect to wifi router

Hi all, I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. The machine is specified with Ati radeon graphical interface, 3GB RAM, 456 GB hard drive, along with Intel dual core processor, along with this the laptop is specified with wifi connectivity, for that I installed D-Link wireless router driver. The machine was working fine, but after install windows security essential in my machine, it starts a problem, which is only occurred when then I plugged the machine with router. Is this for the router device or for nay other cause of this issue? Is there anyone having any solution for this type of problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Other programs are not working when connect to wifi router

If you think the problem is occurring or the wireless device router then I recommend you to when this problem occurs instantly disconnect the router from your machine without making any other changes, if this happens still there then it is clear that the problem is for the router, and for that you need to change the router application, I suggest you to go for the Broadcom wifi device router, I am suing this one with the same operating system, and still now I did not experienced with any kind of problem in my machine.

If the router driver is creating this problem then I would like to recommend you to reload the router application, insert the driver installation disk and ruin the process, it will first ask you to remove the existing one from your machine, along with this also remove the files those are collaborating with the recent item folder and the windows directory. After that start a clean process, and follow some of the instructions to install that one. It might be ask you to reboot the machine, do this and try to open any program, I hope this time it will open and you can be able to use this.

Similar issue with my Dell machine, which is also compatible with the wireless connectivity, the problem with my machine when I am accessing wireless network if in between this I open nay other windows application then for first of all it takes few time to open this, and after open, after few while it starts to direct me to stop the program execution. I need to stop the program execution, though this problem not occurred when I am not connecting with the router. Is there any one having any information or idea regarding this issue? Any suggestion will be helpful very much for me.