Thread: Stolen laptop - need to reload Outlook 2007

Stolen laptop - need to reload Outlook 2007

I had my HP laptop stolen from my home on Christmas day, I have now purchased a replacement machine however I do not have a backup copy of my Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager 2007. I purchased this product from Microsoft via a download in November 2009. I have copy of purchase receipt. Any advice on how I might reload this product. I have tried several routes into Microsoft support without any replies to date. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Re: Stolen laptop - need to reload Outlook 2007

It is possible only if you have the PID. This is a product ID which you get when you buy a disc of the software. The same is also available on online download. It contains a 25 characters which is divided in a group of 5 set. If you do not have this key then there is no way to get your old software back. I had heard about Microsoft Licensing support. They have a helpline number which guides you for getting your license key.

bschorr Guest

Re: Stolen laptop - need to reload Outlook 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hunt View Post
    I had my HP laptop stolen from my home on Christmas day, I have now purchased a replacement machine however I do not have a backup copy of my Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager 2007. I purchased this product from Microsoft via a download in November 2009. I have copy of purchase receipt. Any advice on how I might reload this product. I have tried several routes into Microsoft support without any replies to date. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
    It's tough without the original install files but if you have the 25-digit product key there is a chance.