Thread: Windows 7 get Stuck on Startup Screen in my Acer aspire Laptop

Windows 7 get Stuck on Startup Screen in my Acer aspire Laptop

I’ve acer aspire laptop and I’ve installed a windows 7 operating system in my laptop. Till yesterday my laptop is working in good condition, I’ve checked all the drivers and application on yesterday all are working fine on yesterday evening I’ve installed a antivirus software and it was working good but next day when I start my laptop my laptop get stuck on the startup screen. The first screen that came up is “acer empowering technology” and at the bottom of the screen it shows ‘press f2 key to start setup’. After that I can’t able to continue my startup and my laptop stuck. I don’t know what is gone wrong with my laptop. Please tell me what to do, how to resolve this problem. Please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: Windows 7 get Stuck on Startup Screen in my Acer aspire Laptop

You can trouble shoot your problem by running startup repair. You need to Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your laptop and then restart your laptop by pressing the computer's power button. If you have installed a single operating system in your machine then press and hold the F8 key when your laptop restarts. You have to press F8 key before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears and you have not press that key then you need to try again by waiting until the Windows logo prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. On the screen there is Advanced Boot Options, go in that option and use the arrow keys to highlight Repair your computer, then press Enter. If the Repair your computer isn't seen as an option, then your computer doesn't include preinstalled recovery options, select a keyboard layout and click next. click Startup Repair tool in System Recovery Options menu to open it.

I think there is something is wrong in your BIOS. To resolve your issue follow the below given steps: take out the battery of your laptop and unplug the wire from the wall. Turn back your laptop and press the power button for atleast 10 seconds. Then plug the AC cord back in the laptop and try to boot without the battery. If it works for you then its good, if not, then there must be something wrong in your BIOS laptop. Try to update your BIOS or you can also go for a formatting your system. if you want to format your laptop then take all the backup of your data. Taking a backup is very important, while formatting you can loss all your data and you should keep backup with you.

The problem which you are facing is may be because of antivirus software which you have installed yesterday. There is a chance of corrupted software. If you have installed a corrupted software in your system which has affected by a virus, then you’ll get this type of problem. First make sure that there is no any virus is there on your system. when you have downloaded that antivirus from internet then may be virus has entered in your system. you can’t scan your system because you’re not able to start your laptop. You need to format your system. formatting will remove that virus from your system and you can install a new operating system.

I think your BIOS has been corrupted and you need to repair your BIOS you can go in BIOS setup and repair your BIOS. If you’re sure that it is not a BIOS problem then check the setting of your hard drive in BIOS setup. May be some setting has been changed and therefore it is giving this type of problem. If you have checked all the things and you still can’t understand the problem then you can format your system and install a new operating system in your laptop, for this you need a cd of your operating system. while installing you’ll not get that message this is sure.

Guys, if the screen is stuck on setup you can't really do anyting, setup or format HDD. I think it's a bios problem. reset the bios