Thread: How can i install application which i have purchased from the Store onto another computer?

How can i install application which i have purchased from the Store onto another computer?

I have install Windows 8 Consumer Preview in my desktop computer successfully. Now I want to install some application which I have bought from the Store onto another computer. Please let me know the proper steps regarding this.

Re: How can i install application which i have purchased from the Store onto another computer?

It install application which is bought from another PC you have to login with the same Microsoft account which you have used for buying that application on your windows 8 pc and after that you will be able to install application. You will be able to do this up to 5 computers only.

Re: How can i install application which i have purchased from the Store onto another computer?

Yes I above solution is correct. You have to first open Microsoft Store and then you need to press windows key and “I” key or you have to go to the setting. Now after that login with the Microsoft account which you have use for purchasing applicant from another computer. After doing that you have to open application page and click on install. I have also done steps and it worked correctly. It will be great if we have option the setting.

Yes it is very simple. I was also looking for the steps to install application in another computer and then I have open setting and sing in with my account and installed the apps . Now I am not facing any issues. If you need any more information then let me know.