Thread: Corel's Quattro Pro is not running properly

Corel's Quattro Pro is not running properly

Hi all, I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running with windows vista OS. The machine is compatible with NVIDIA Graphical interface along with this Intel dual core processor. I know some of the works of image editing. So I installed Corel graphic design software application in my machine, the application program was running fine till last days. But from this morning whenever I tried to open the application window, it directly shows unknown error message, and then machine directs to close the program execution. This problem is happening with only this software application. I am not able to open the program. What should I do? How to overcome from the problem?

Re: Corel's Quattro Pro is not running properly

I think you should go for reload the software application program. For that remove the existing version from your machine locate this from program and feature under control panel, click on the application program and choose the un-installation option, wait till the process completes. Along with that also remove the other remove the other file of the application program those are collaborating with the operating system. Now start the installation process, by this I hope the software application program will resume into its original position.

Acceding to me, where as I was also facing similar issue in my machine with Photoshop photo editing tool application program. This was also occurring similar issue, after that I searched everywhere for the solution and found that the problem is for the op0earting system. Then without going for any other solution I directly reload the operating system in my machine. Some time it I happened, that some of the software applications file those are stored into the windows log file, might be corrupted or not able to respond for any other issue, so by the windows reinstall process, they will regain. I think same problem is happened in your machine also. For that insert windows installation disk and from there start installation process. I hope by this process you will be able to overcome from the problem. Along with this, as per my knowledge some of the other third party software applications may also create this problem.

Similar issue in my Compaq machine, which is not allowing me to run the coral draw photo and movie editing tool. The machine is running with windows XP pro OS. The problem is that, whenever I tried to terminate the program, this flashes a message that, windows is not able to locate the application program path to run the program. I tried to run the program by admin password, but by this technique I was also not able to terminate it. I thought that, might be there is any virus is affected me, and for this I cannot run the program, also same thing is happened there. What should I do?

As per my opinion regarding this, I think you be able to overcome from this problem by the windows repair option. I also think that, there is any windows log file is missing from your machine, for that by the repair option; you will get back the file. For that insert windows installation disk, and start pressing f8 from your keyboard. Now from the windows installation window, click on windows repair option, wait till the process completes. If there sir any problem with the windows log or system 32 folder, then by this the problem will surely solved. Go through this. One of my friend was also facing same problem, he did this technique, and he able to overcome from the problem.