Thread: Windows 7: Unable to paste live link on word

Windows 7: Unable to paste live link on word

Well I am student and currently I was working on the assignment which was given to me from the college to complete. I was trying to copy the link from the address bar to word document of the assignment. Well after pasting the link it was appearing like normal text on the word document. Well It’s a very serious problem for me and I am unable to complete the assignment. Well I am using Windows 7 and Microsoft Word 2007 on my computer. Please tell me if you are having any solution with you. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Unable to paste live link on word

I am unable to figure out why you are facing such problem in this particular situation. I want to little more about in this situation so I can get why this is happening. Well first of all I want to know from where I you are facing this problem. Have you done any changes in your system in past. Well I elaborate have you done any software or hardware changes in recent past. I think dues to some software or hardware issue you might facing the problem. Answer this question so I can let you know what steps should be taken in order to troubleshoot the problem.

Well I am having a solution which you can use in your situation to fix your problem. By using following steps you will be able to create Hyperlink . However I let you know that this hyperlink will not live. Now question is how to begin.
    1. First of all you have to copy the link from the address bar and paste the same on your word document.
    2. You have to right click on the link. A context menu will appear on the screen you have to choose Hyperlink option from the right click context menu.
    3. A new window will pop up on the screen you have to press Ok on the new window.

I am hoping that above mentioned solution will help you in this particular problem. Let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

I think this problem is associated with the user account which you are having on your computer. I advice you that you should create a new user account on your system and transfer the all the files of to the new account and see whether it helps you or not. You can use the following.
    1. You have to click on the start button on your computer and browse to Control Panel. Now choose User Accounts and Family Safety and go for User Accounts.
    2. Now you have to click on Manage another account. If it is requested for Administrator password simply enter on it.
    3. Now you have to create new user account. You should click on Account type and go to Create Account
    Now you can move all the files to the new account and see whether it is working or not.

Well I want to say thank you to all of you for replying with the possible solution in this thread. I have tried with the suggestion which was regarding to creating hyperlink. Well it helped me to solve the issue but this very tedious method since I have to do same thing again and again. Anyway I want to say thanks you to all of for giving the solutions over here. I want to appreciate your efforts that you have put in. Thanks again!

rusty_theron11 Guest

Thanks for sharing information with us
    Problem in this version of Windows is higlightng day by day