Thread: How to make duplicate CD copy in Windows 7

How to make duplicate CD copy in Windows 7

Friends, my system is running under Windows 7. All the functions are doing well. I want to make the duplicate copy of a CD but I don’t know that how can I do that. I am talking about the Data CD and not the music CD. I know that there must be some way to do that but I don’t know that how can I do this. So I am leaving the question here so that I will be able to get answer from you people. If any of you know the proper way to do that then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every suggestion for this. Thank you.

Re: How to make duplicate CD copy in Windows 7

I think that you are very new to the computers and so you are asking such a simple thing. It’s very easy, if you want to make the data CD. For this, you must have one CD drive. Put in the data CD and copy the entire files to a provisional folder and after that burn those files to an empty CD. If you are having the CD Reader drive as well as a CD Burner drive then you can choose every file within the CD Reader drive. Drag and drop them in CD Burner drive once you are done with that then you can burn the CD and make your data CD as needed. I hope that this much information is enough for you.

I think that you are talking to make the "duplicate" CD/DVDs in Windows7. If that is the case then I would like to inform you that there is no way to do that. Yes there are some workaround like dragging and dropping and all and also some 3rd party programs that may be free or not free but at present there is no method to "duplicate" CD/DVDs in Windows7. I am sure that this will be available in the update to Windows 7. If you find any way that can do that then please let us know that. I hope many more replies on this topic. Thank you.

There are some methods that can do that but that I cannot explain in text. It will be better for you if you search videos for this on YouTube and watch them. There are many videos available for that with a very nice explanation. I am sure that after watching that, you will be able to get the proper idea that how can you do that. So please search for the result on internet and see if that can provide you the answer for this.

There are many softwares available that can do that. My suggestion to you is to use the Nero and I am sure that you will be able to do that. Search and install the latest version of that into your computer. Take a blank CD and burn that data into it. You can read the help file of that and you will get the complete idea that how you can do that. This is the best software that anyone will suggest you and this is used by many of the users. I hope that this will help you too.