Thread: How delete Microsoft folder from My Document.

How delete Microsoft folder from My Document.

I am using Windows 7 on my computer and Microsoft word 2007 on my computer. I have seen ‘Microsoft’ folder in to shared folder. I have tried to delete the folder but it automatically reappear again in to that particular folder. I want to get rid of this folder. Please tell me if you are having any idea to fix the problem of mine. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: How delete Microsoft folder from My Document.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned in your post. I also wanted to delete that file from the computer of mine but I was unable to do so. According to me it’s very inconvenient when system folder is displayed when you are trying to organize the file. I have also tried to delete the folder but it did not help me. Let me know if you are having any suggestion with you. Thanks a lot in advance.

Well I let you know that this folder is basically associated with Windows Live messenger and Windows Live Sign-in Assistant. If you have installed any of two on your computer then Microsoft folder is supposed to appear in My document of your system. Also I would like to tell you that this folder will not consume any memory space on your hard disk. I mean to say normally this folder is empty so it won’t make any difference on your system.

Well think deleting the folder from your computer is not the solution since it automatically reappears again on your computer. I think you should hide the folder so it will not feel you inconvenient. I am hoping more reliable solution to you in this particular situation. You can hide the folder by right clicking on it and clicking on properties from the context menu. If you want further suggestion feel free to ask the same.