Thread: Windows 7 blocked access to the file even if it is a known file

Windows 7 blocked access to the file even if it is a known file

I wanted to report this problem with you all. Well the problem is with my new operating system that I have recently upgraded. Well what has happened is that I am unable to open a particular file which is very important for me. I get a message saying that windows has blocked this particular file and I will be unable to open it. So what should I do to open that particular file or how should I disable such feature in windows 7. So anyone of you having any idea regarding this topic then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Windows 7 blocked access to the file even if it is a known file

I would suggest you a simple method for you. What you can do is try doing a right click on that file. Once you have right clicked on it go to the properties . In the properties you will get the option to unblock the file. So do try doing that method since it will be very helpful for you. However you have to note one thing here is that these type of options are available for some specific files. So for instance just try with the method and let me know if it works or not.

Well I have tried working with this method and let me tell you that it has not worked out for me. I have not got any options in the right clicking on the particular file and going to the properties. I have also tried looking for the solutions In the various forums in the internet but still I am not able to get any appropriate solutions. So if you have any other methods or suggestions for me then do let me know as soon as possible.

I think so you must report this problem to the Microsoft people and ask for an appropriate solutions for it. Since you have not got any solutions by trying with the specified method then you must try asking them for the solutions. However you can also try changing the security feature of the windows 7 and do the necessary changes there. In case you don't know the methods. You can visit any Microsoft websites and check for the required steps there. So do follow the advice it would be very helpful.