Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

torrent download security

Windows Software

Old 23-01-2011

torrent download security

I download music, movies,cracked games, cracked soft.
can any body tell me a software that can make my download folder in some kind of boundary like we quarantine a virus .So that if there is any virus or a malware then it won't infect my comp. and when I want to install the soft I will open it in sandbox .

I am having a licensed copy of Quick-heal AV +
win 7 ultimate 32bit

Old 23-01-2011

Re: torrent download security

Usually, if you are downloading cracked version of softwares and games, then you will sure to get infections on your computer as the files present cannot be trusted. If you want to be on a safer side then, buy legal copies by purchasing it and then install it on your pc. And normally, if your antivirus is kept on autoprotect then whenever you will browse the folders, you will get a warning about the virus infection from your antivirus software.
Old 25-01-2011

Re: torrent download security

what if I don't download the cracked soft .Then is there there any solution

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,