Thread: my Acer Aspire One AOA150 laptop Won't Boot, it shows Blue Screen

my Acer Aspire One AOA150 laptop Won't Boot, it shows Blue Screen

I’ve brought a acer aspire one AOA150 laptop. Till two months my laptop work good but after that it start giving me a problem. When I turn on my laptop it shows me a option (safe mode, normal, last known good..., ect). I’ve tried all the option for starting my computer but nothing has happen it restart again and When it looks like its going to boot, shows the windows XP logo, it then goes to a blue screen for a second, then goes blank. This whole process happen again and again. i don’t know how to start my computer, please tell me what to do. Tell me some method from which I can start my computer. Please suggest me some to resolve this issue also tell me the cause of this problem for future prevention. Please help me.

Re: my Acer Aspire One AOA150 laptop Won't Boot, it shows Blue Screen

I think your operating system might be corrupted, install a new operating system in your computer. You have to format your computer hard drive. Before formatting your computer you should keep all your backup with you. Formatting will remove all your data from hard drive, so it is very important to take a backup. Boot from windows installation cd and then repair your system by disconnecting all attached device like scanner, pendrive, printer, etc. after you finished installation check your system by restarting it. If the blue screen still appear on screen then, it is not a software related problem. It must be hardware problem and you have to troubleshoot that. You can contact to a hardware techie for any help.

May be this problem is happening due to some hardware problem. I’m not sure about this but you have to check for this. Hardware can be bad sometimes or there may be some outdated software, drivers installed in your system. make sure you are running a latest version software in your system. if you have connected a new hardware in your system and you have not installed the driver of that hardware properly then you will get this type of problem. Make sure you have installed the latest driver for your hardware. If you have updated your software recently then that may also be some suspicious. I think formatting will be the good idea. Just format your machine and then try to start your computer. Hope it works.

It may be software problem. It rare, but software can be responsible for this activity. If you have installed any new software program in your system then may be that software is responsible for this, I’m not sure about this. It may be some hardware responsible for this, if you have installed any new hardware in your system then it may be cause for your problem. If you’ve installed then please remove that hardware and then try to start the computer. If you can’t start your computer then try to format the hard disk after formatting install a new operating system with latest version and check your computer is giving any problem or not. You can call to acer service center for any help.

You have to format your computer, I think some virus has attack to your system and you need to format your hard disk. There are some virus which delete your system file due to which your operating system unable to start your system. virus can damage your system file. Virus is harmful for software as well as for hardware. some virus also affect hardware so always install a antivirus software in your system, remember for future. If you think there is not a virus for this problem then it may be your hardware. Go to a service center and they will check your hardware device properly, if they find any of your hardware is not functioning then they will replace that part. If your laptop is under warranty period then you’ll get a free service.

There may be possibility of a broken hardware. If some hardware parts are broken, then you can face problem like this. If you think it is not a hardware problem then you can go for reinstallation of operating system. try to install a new operating system in your laptop. Boot from your windows cd and install a new operating system. before installation you have to format your hard disk and then installing a new operating system in your laptop. After successfully installation restart your laptop and see that you are laptop is booting properly or not. If you still have that problem then you have to go in a service center of your laptop to resolve your problem. if your laptop is under warranty then you will get a free service.