Thread: my program icons changes to internet explorer

my program icons changes to internet explorer

I’ve dell inspiron laptop at my home, its working good but, few days back I’ve met one problem in my laptop. All the icon which is listed in start menu have change to internet explorer icons. When I open that it tells me to run or save it. I don’t have any idea about this. Please tell me what should I do. Why this problem is occurring in my laptop ?. please suggest me some solution to this problem. Your small help will very helpful for me. Please help me.

Re: my program icons changes to internet explorer

I think you have to perform a system restore on your laptop. For restoring your system files and setting you can follow the below given steps:
    --Click to start button and open system restore, you’ll see a search box, type a system restore in the search box, and then in the search result, click system restore. You’ll be asked for a password, provide the password and confirmed it
    -- click recommended restore and click next, choose a specific restore point from the below steps.
    -- Review the restore point, and then click Finish.

there may be virus behind this, check for virus by scanning your system with antivirus software. Some virus make this kind of problem, there are viruses which make duplication also. Install a good antivirus software and scan your system. if you found any virus then remove that virus from the list. If you don’t found any virus then it may be some other problem, you have to diagnose that problem. I think you have to restore your system file. there are different methods for doing this you can follow any of that. Sear4ch on internet about this you’ll get the solution.

You have to system restore your pc. To restore system files and setting using a restore point. Follow the instruction for restoring a system:
     Click a start button and open a system restore, then type a system restore and click system restore in the list of result. If it ask for a password then provide the password with confirmation
     If there is a recommended restore point, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next. Or
    If there isn't a recommended restore point, click Next.
     Click the restore point and then click next
     Review the restore point, and then click Finish. Try to follow the above steps. Hope its work for you.