Thread: How to improve Audio quality

How to improve Audio quality

Hi! Friends I mostly use pc for listening music and playing games. Recently I also start to do mixing of songs for creating remix songs. During early days there is no problem related to anything. But from last week I realize that when I played songs it produces cracking noise. This problem also arises when I was working on two or three songs at a time. Can you help to figure out this problem? Actually my DJ friends rely on me for new remixed songs and want to supply the newer one to them as early as possible.

Re: How to improve Audio quality

Yes! I know one option which will definitely work for creative person like you. You can improve the sound quality of media player by activating SRS Wow. It is a very famous and simple way to improve the sound quality of media player. SRS WOW Effect advances the default quality of media player. It basically improves the bass of media player as well as it also improves the clarity of sound. One you install it never plug in automatically. You have to enable them and for enabling them you just need to follow the certain steps which you come to know while downloading it from net. Normally you find this option under menus.

I found on net a way to improve sound quality that by using Audio Enhancer. FXsound is a widely used audio enhancer in recent days. It basic functionality is improves sound quality. I mainly used with windows software’s. DFX audio enhancer is not used with every window application. Actually for each application there is different version of Audio enhancer exists. One thing you need to that there is no facility of SRS as well as Dolby sound technology exists with it but still he is capable of improving sound quality of media player. I suggest you to use first trial version before buying it. There are thirty days trial versions easily available on net.

If you want superior quality much more higher than the windows media players quality, Than I simply suggest you to purchase an brand new sound card. There is different variety of sound cards available ranging from small scale to large one. Higher the sound card superior the quality of audio. I normally suggest the peoples to buy sound cards which are supportable by your motherboard. You can easily install them on your machine and feel the difference between sound qualities. Sound card will definitely improve your sound quality and help you to mix the songs masterly. For home based PC 2 GB audio card is more than efficient one to experience incredible sound quality.

If you are not satisfied with default sound quality. I suggest you to first check the settings associated with your media player. If at all settings option you are get breaking sound or undesirable quality of sound then I first suggest you to re-install sound drivers that you have already installed on your pc. You can get all drivers in your motherboards cd. If you don’t have cd that comes with every motherboard, there are number of audio drivers available on net that you can download absolutely free of coast. If still there is problem than their will be possibility that your OS is corrupt and you needed to install it again.