Thread: my acer netbook won't load properly

my acer netbook won't load properly

I’ve recently brought a acer netbook and I use internet connection in that. I usually download a movie, songs and videos from internet. Few days back I’ve downloaded one movie and after downloading when I try to open that video file then it gives an error “file corrupted”. I don’t know why I got this error. After next day when I turn on my netbook, it turns on but it just show a microsoft logo and says loading but it don’t load and my desktop don’t appear on my screen. I don’t know why it is not loading. I’ve doubt about the virus but not sure. Please tell me what should I do to identify the problem. My laptop is new then why I’m getting this problem ?. please provide me the solution to this. Please help me.

re: my acer netbook won't load properly

Don’t be panic, I know it feels bad when something like this happen with your new laptop. I think it is the problem of your operating system. you have not mention your operating system name so, I really can’t help much about your problem. Try to restart your computer do this two three times, if not works, then I think something is wrong with your operating system. If you are using windows operating system then you can format your computer and then reinstall the operating system again in your computer. Formatting will erase all your data so please take a backup before formatting your system. hope it works for you.

There may be chance of virus but I’m not sure. You can check for virus by scanning your laptop with antivirus software. there are different virus exist on internet may be some virus has been downloaded from internet. There are some viruses which can attach to your boot sector and does’nt allow your computer to boot. So, there may be chance of virus, if you don’t have a antivirus software then you have to download it from internet or you can buy it from a market. On internet you’ll get a trial version pack which is free of cost, you don’t have to pay for this software. you can use it for a month and it is capable to remove a virus. Install the antivirus and scan your system for virus. Hope it works for you.

I think it is hard disk problem. This problem is occurred usually when your hard disk won’t work properly. You have to check your hard drive first. You can check your laptop hard drive by looking to hard drive light indicator on your laptop. It is a small LED light with a picture of 3 disk sitting on top of each other. If that led light does’nt show any light then your hard drive is not working and it is possible that your hard drive is completely dead. Check this for your hard drive and take your laptop to your service center. If you see everything is fine with your hard drive and you still can’t see your desktop on screen then go for formatting. Install a new operating system after formatting your hard drive and then check your laptop.

This might be your operating system problem. I think the system files of your operating system has been deleted and your o.s can’t find the necessary file to start a system. system files are operating system files which are responsible for running your system. there are different files for operating system. your o.s check every files before starting your system if he finds any of the files missing then your system will not boot properly and you can’t see your desktop on screen. The file can be deleted for different reasons, may be some virus has deleted your file. You have to check your system for virus. You can scan your computer with antivirus, if you found any virus in your system then remove it from a system.

Turn off your laptop remove all the connection from your laptop, remove all the powers(power cord, battery on laptops), hold the on button for more than 30 seconds, put the power cord back in (leave battery out for laptops), now, turn on your laptop and see that your laptop is booting properly or not. If your problem not resolved with this then check your hard disk led light if its lighting then your laptop hard drive is in good condition, if not, then definitely your laptop hard disk has gone dead and you need to take your laptop to a service center. If your laptop is under warranty then you’ll get a free service from your company, if not, then you have to pay for your service.